My Client is an Electronic Communication Network for foreign exchange trading. They offer customers access to large pools of diversified and bespoke liquidity, transparency, flexibility in trading protocols and unique order types. Its award-winning technology provides FX clients with unparalleled speed and the capacity to handle simultaneously thousands of clients, including financial institutions, banks, asset managers, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms and retail brokers.
He/ she enhances and develops relationships with existing clients as well as acquiring new clients and prospects.
The role will have scope for the candidate to pursue all the products that they have to offer. These include the ECN, as well as there matching technology. As new products are developed all staff will be required to become proficient / knowledgeable in said products to market / sell throughout the region.
- Identifies, Qualifies, Negotiates, Closes and On-Boards new leads/ prospects/ clients across all segments
- Proactive attitude towards all client relationships
- Works and interacts with other sales personnel globally to provide the best possible service to Clients
- Interacts with the Liquidity Management Team daily to help build relationships and increase volumes
- Keeps abreast of Best Practices and General Market Trends Analyzes your coverage areas potential, tracks sales, and status reports utilizing the firms CRM tools
- Develops the brand profile within Europe Communicates with statutory bodies and regulatory authorities to understand market trends and requirements
- Be able to work across multiple countries and cultures
At least 5 years’ experience in eFX Sales A deep understanding of the eFX market in Europe or US Existing client relationships would be highly desirable
Education and Knowledge
Bachelor / Masters Degree in a relevant field (Economics, Business, Finance, Technology) A strong technical knowledge of the Efx Market Added understanding around technology and data would be highly desirable
Profile and Skills
- Proven expertise in identifying new business opportunities with a demonstrated ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and adapt communication style to suit diverse audiences
- Ability to prioritize under pressure and work collaboratively as part of a global team
- Proficient at analyzing data, reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Results driven, pro-active self-starter mentality with a strong appetite to challenge the status quo and drive business improvements and optimization